Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Petal Pushers!

 Here's a suite of products that the Greetery released last year.  I had such fun when I first got these that I wanted to repeat the process.  They're called Petal Pusher.


supplies: white, pink, and pale aqua cardstock, Petal Pusher background die and matching layering stencils, Altenew Four Scoops and Frayed Leaf inks, blending brushes, sentiment from Spellbinders Pocketful of Spring kit

The background die cuts out the edges of most of the flowers and leaves, leaving the centers intact so that you can pull them up for dimension.  The other thing that appeals to me is the many tiny dots in the background that pop out so that you can line the panel with another cardstock color, in this case a pale aqua.  Maybe the only drawback to this design is that it's so packed full of detail that there's not much room for a sentiment!  I chose a tiny strip for mine this time.

HERE is a blog post from last July when I first got this suite, that has 3 more cards using these elements.  I have yet to use the dies only - that's my next project!

Thanks for stopping by - enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for the pretty dose of spring! I think we're all ready for it!

kiwimeskreations said...

Certainly a busy background - you are right, it doesn't need anything else! You have used of beautifully here Lin - love your card
Blessings
Maxine