Wednesday, May 22, 2024

All Scraps!

 The Spring Cleaning bug hit me last month and I attempted to organize my unused but finished flowers and sentiment dies so that they would get used.  It took me 2 days!  (I keep everything!)   

In the process I found 4 of these Club Blooms flowers and paired 2 them with an unknown but probably retired hello die and some gingham cut with some deckle-edge rectangle dies, also retired, from Spellbinders.  The shape was just about perfect for a mini-slimline, so here's what came of it all.


supplies: white, pinks, and teal cardstock, Doodlebug gingham dp, Spellbinders (retired) Deckle-Edge rectangles, Club Blooms flowers and leaves, unknown hello die, adhesive foam 

Pretty simple design, but that pink gingham makes me happy, and it feels good to put these scraps to use!  

Hope your day is a fine one - thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Dawn T said...

A delightful card Lin. So pretty.

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful use of your scraps, Lin, and a very pretty card
Blessings
Maxine