Friday, May 24, 2024

Bayfair by Rosie's Studio Card Kit

Here's a new Card Kit from Spellbinders from the Bayfair Collection!  I really enjoyed playing with the patterned papers, ephemera, and chipboard embellishments - there's even a set of buttons to match!  I also received Spellbinders new Guillotine Paper Trimmer, and used it to make all of these cards - it cuts like butter!

Here are three cards I made with the papers and ephemera, and a 4th card using the flower dies in this collection.

supplies: white and burgundy cardstock, Bayfair 6" Designer paper, large floral Ephemera Diecut, and Chipboard sentiment strip, Hemstitch Rectangle die

On this 2nd card I used 2 identical pieces of ephemera to form a wreath which I popped above the pretty floral background, then added a foiled gold chipboard sentiment.  I also added 2 small gold-foiled flowers in the centers of 2 of the wreath flowers to add some more gold foiling.


supplies: card base, pink Bayfair Designer paper, 2 Ephemera diecuts, Chipboard sentiment, adhesive foam squares

The collection also has some blue items, which I used for my 3rd card.  Since the main motif is on the small side, I cut down my card base to 4 1/4" X 5".  The banner reads "live laugh love" in gold foiling.


supplies: white cardstock, blue Bayfair Designer Paper, blue gingham Chipboard rectangle and sentiment banner, 2 blue butterfly Ephemera

This collection also includes a floral die set called Floral Spray, which I paired with another of the Designer Papers for my final card.  I also added one of the Bayfair buttons to the center of one of the flowers.


supplies: peach to brick, 2 greens, black cardstock, Bayfair Designer Paper, Floral Spray, Bayfair button, Curved Everyday Sentiments glimmer plate/die, gold glimmer foil

I love this script designer paper from the pad, so I paired it with just a few of the flowers that are included in the Floral Spray die set - this one has lots of possibilities for layering, too!

Hope I've inspired you to give this Bayfair Collection a look!  

Before I go, I wanted to make sure you've seen the amazing sale going on over at Spellbinders, with savings of up to 50% off on a really large inventory of products!  Click HERE to see what you can't live without!  The sale continues through May 30 at midnight Eastern time.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Each one is as lovely as the next!

Dawn T said...

What a fun collection Lin. Love each and every one of your cards. Sometimes is really is fun to use ephemera.

kiwimeskreations said...

An exquisite quartet of cards Lin - love them
Blessings
Maxine