Thursday, May 30, 2024

Woodblock Wednesday

 It's time for this month's Woodblock Wednesday on Amy's blog!

I was inspired by the beautiful dogwood trees blooming this year and used my stamp from 2010, along with a little sentiment that I remember as being part of a set along with a teensy stamp of 3 tulips.


supplies: white cardstock, Hero Arts 2010 Dogwood and 2006 Happy Spring woodblocks, kitsch flamingo and mowed lawn oxide inks, Sticko pink glitzy stickers, adhesive foam squares

I stamped the dogwood twice, once in mowed lawn and once in kitsch flamingo, then cut out the flowers and secured them back down over the green leaves only in their centers, pulling forward the petals when I could, and using a foam square to lift one of the flowers above everything else.  Then I added some glitzy stickers to their centers.



Be sure to visit Amy's blog to see all the other entries for this monthly challenge - it's always a fun walk down memory lane!

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card. Love the pink flowers. I think I might still have that stamp also. TFS

~amy~ said...

Lin! I love this! Those fussy cut blooms are amazing.
Thanks so much for joining Woodblock Wednesday this month!

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely!