Sunday, May 12, 2024

Happy Mother's Day!

 Here's a card for Mother's Day.  I said in an earlier post that I associate lilacs with this day, so this time I made them in 3 different colors and put them against some blue gingham.


supplies: white and blue violet cardstock, Doodlebug buffalo check dp, Pink Fresh Studio Ornate Oval Frame, The Greetery Lilac Botanicuts, distress inks in shaded lilac, wilted violet, blueprint sketch, picked raspberry, seedless preserves, antique linen, mowed lawn, and rustic wilderness, finger daubers, MFT Essential Messages

If you're a Mom, I hope you get to spend the day with your kids!  Mine live too far away, so I look forward to some nice phone calls today!  

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous lilacs, Lin - love the combo of colors with the ornate frame! Happy Mother's Day!!

Lisa Elton said...

The lilacs, the frame, the gingham... I love it all, Lin! Pretty card. Happy Mother's Day!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a pretty and delicate card Lin - I live with DD, so was duly spoilt by her my SIL and the grandies.
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

so pretty Lin. A really beautiful card.