Sunday, June 16, 2024

Be Fearless

 I haven't had anything new from Pink Fresh Studio in awhile, so after their latest release, I grabbed a new stamp and stencil combo and a set of peach inks.


supplies: white and Peach Sorbet cardstock, Pink Fresh Studio Be Fearless stamps and matching stencils, Chasing Sunset and Forest Glades mini inks, blending brushes, (retired) Paper Smooches Fab Frames die, sentiment from Mama Elephant Paola's Wishes, Peach Blush gems

This peach and sage combination is cooling to me today, as it's humid here.  After stamping and stencilling my flowers, I fussy-cut them out, which is a calming thing for me, too.  Of course, if you're not into that, Pink Fresh always obliges with matching dies!

Here's another design switching up to a cool aqua.


supplies: white and aqua cardstock, Be Fearless stamps and matching stencils, Morning Sky and Lime mini ink cubes, blending brushes, sentiment from (retired) Simon Says Stamp Summer Garden, Spellbinders Floral embossing folder, Capri Blue gems, adhesive foam squares

I used just 2 of the floral sprigs this time, with an extra bunch of leaves at the very bottom.

Hope you're enjoying your weekend - thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous cards with this set. Love the colors in each one. I just got this set also and posted a card that I made today. Hope your weekend is going great also. TFS

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two beautiful color combos for that Be Fearless set, Lin! Love them with the frame on card one and the yummy texture on card two!!

Dawn T said...

Just gorgeous Lin. I'm hoping that the Papercraft Fair I'm going to next month will have this released for sale. This is a beautiful set.

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful pair of cards Lin - love your differing colour combinations, particularly the peach and sage
Blessings
Maxine

Carol Cel said...

These cards are GORGEOUS!! I especially love the blue one.

Debbie said...

Both cards are so pretty.