Monday, June 10, 2024

Fair Winds by Dawn Woleslagle

 Dawn has a lovely release, called the Fair Winds Collection, which all revolve around the ocean!  I chose a set of landscaping stencils and some dies to make a lighthouse, and here's my card..


supplies: white, red, 2 greys cardstock, Uncharted Waters stencil set and distress inks, Guiding Light dies (lighthouse, rocks, and seagulls),  this month's Summertime Sentiments glimmer plate and dies, satin pewter glimmer hot foil

I attempted to recreate a scene in Maine, on of our favorite places on earth.  I didn't have any appropriate sentiments on hand, though Dawn has a set in this release ("I'd be lost without you" would be a good one), so I cut down one from this month's Glimmer Plates set, foiled with satin pewter foil.  

If you love the ocean, I think you'll want to take a look at Dawn's collection!  

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a beautiful lighthouse scene, Lin - the stenciled background looks amazing with the dies atop!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful lighthouse scene Lin - so serene!
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Such a fun scene Lin. It's gorgeous.