Monday, June 24, 2024

Hope Your Day is Full of Joy

I haven't done a glimmer card for awhile, so I went back through my glimmer plates and pulled out the one that came with my machine.  It has no name that I'm aware of, and it isn't being included anymore with the machine, so I guess it's retired. Story of my life!!


supplies: white cardstock, (retired) oval doily frame and Anytime Sentiments glimmer plates, champagne glimmer foil, (retired) English Garden and Fluttering Butterflies washi tape

I chose this sentiment because it was a vertical one, something I don't have many of.  I thought I was making a possible birthday card, but the more I look at this with the pretty gold foiling and accents in the washi elements, it would work for a wedding or anniversary card, too, don't you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by today - I hope you're enjoying your day!

3 comments:

Dawn T said...

It's a gorgeous card Lin. The foiled oval is fabulous. And the sentiment is perfect.

kiwimeskreations said...

it's a beautiful card, Lin and could be used for several occasions - a great one to have 'on hand'
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Elton said...

So frilly and feminine! Beautiful card, Lin!