Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Speckles and flourishes



Here's another new Hero Arts clear set of stamps called Speckled Ornaments. I loved what Jenn did for the blog hop stamping it in brown on pink for the top of a bag of candy hearts. I added Old Letter Writing to the background, and used the fleur-de-lis and the heart from this new set. My brown background is a piece of self-stick velvet paper run through the Victoria Cuttlebug embossing folder.

Supplies: CL401 Speckled Ornaments (fleurs-de-lis and heart), S4878 Old Letter Writing, CL173 SparkleClear Simple Messages, Palette Burnt Umber Ink, pink cardstock, self-stck brown velvet paper, embossed with Victoria cuttlebug folder, pink dotted swiss ribbon, pale pink pearls

4 comments:

Alice said...

gorgeous card, Lin! I love the subtle texture of the brown paper and this lovely color combination! !

Nancy said...

What an elegant card...everything works perfectly, I love it! Love that Speckled Ornaments set too, waiting for my order and you can be sure I will use this gorgeous card as inspiration. Love the new blog decor too!

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful and the colors are really lovely. I was wondering what that wonderful texture was in the background.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful and lovely color combination Lin!! Love the speckled stamp you used and the look of the velvet paper!