Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oh Mercy!

Did that draw you in?  :) Our muse this month at CASE Study is Mercy Kerin and she's given us a really fun inspirtion card:


I love that she used so many coordinating designer papers, something I love to do but haven't for awhile, so I couldn't wait to play.  I CASED her card completely, just changing to my happy colors of pink and green, and using a digital Pure Innocence image from Heather Ellis.  Isn't she sweet?


Supplies: white cardstock, imaginisce Lucy Bird  and my little shoebox papers, Heather Ellis digital image, Hero Arts sentiment CL434 Just Find Me, versafine onyx black ink, nesties label eight,  Prismacolor pencils and mineral spirits to blend, green gingham ribbon, Kaiser green flower gems

13 comments:

Pam W Merwin said...

This is absolutely beautiful. Love your papers and the little girl is a cutie! Your work is always great!

Dawn T said...

super sweet. Love your soft and pretty colours Lin.

Barb said...

Is there any style you can't do?! What a charming card! I love the mix of papers and that darling image! So fun, Lin!

Pajalu said...

Lin your card is another stunner! Good luck with the challenge xoxoxo

Tracey said...

ADORABLE Lin!!! LOVE your colour and pp choices so much!!

judkajudi said...

I love that darling image!

Brenda said...

Oh I love your cutie card Lin! Beautiful papers! I love that little girl.

Andrea Ewen said...

She is ADORABLE! Wonderful colors and beautiful design. An awesome job on the CASE! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

Arlene said...

Great CASE! Love your colors too.

Pauline said...

Oh so sweet, love the spring colours you have used and the little girl is so cute!Love the layered stitched paper and the gingham is fab!

Aimes said...

So sweet! I love the pretty colours you've used - it makes her even more adorable!
Thanks for joining us on CASE study!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Sue said...

Just looking at this card makes me smile Lin!! super cute image, perfect selection of papers! thanks for sharing this cutie at CASE study! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

OH wow, so adorable, love the sweet colors you used!