Friday, April 14, 2017

Rose Border

I have another card today to show you a new Tammy Tutterow cling stamp - I swear this whole release has me swooning - hearts and flowers galore!



supplies: white and dark pink cardstock, Tammy Tutterow Rose Border cling stamp, Fluorescent Pink, Pink, and Emerald Green Zig markers, Simon Thankful Heart sentiment

I thought this big sentiment worked nicely to allow the darling border to be the star of the show.  After stamping and coloring it, I carefully fussy-cut it around the outer border......next time I may try doing the same and also along the inner border, too.......I think this would be a great frame for a large die-cut sentiment or a favorite photograph.....

This is part of Tammy bi-weekly post at her blog, where each of her Design Team shares a creation using her products.  Be sure to visit Tammy's blog to see what amazing projects my team-mates did this time, and to welcome our newest member, Vicki Chrisman



Thanks for coming by!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow, Lin, this is a gorgeous card! You've got some crazy fussy cutting skills for sure. So pretty!

Cathie ♥

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This frame looks amazing! Gorgeous fussy cutting Lin!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the sweet floral frame, this is cute!

Aileen said...

Wow Lin I can see why you are swooning, that flower border is so beautiful.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful pink floral border, Lin - perfect with that sentiment!!