Friday, April 21, 2017

I think I've found a New Favorite!

Yesterday I received a new Altenew stamp set called Garden Treasure, and I'm in love!  Here's the first card I made with it, using only the large flower and leaves.


supplies: white cardstock, Altenew Garden Treasure stamp set, Altenew Shades of Purple, Rose Petal, Summer Afternoon, and Green Fields ink sets, (retired) Technique Tuesday This is the Day by Ali Edwards sentiment, Scrapbook Adhesives foam squares

This flower is 4 layers, and they are really easy to line up, even the tiny stamens!  I used my Altenew inks to stamp the layers, then cut them all out and arranged them above an old favorite sentiment, sadly retired.  I popped the pink flower above the rest, and left the background CAS, no bells and whistles.  I wanted to show off these beauties all by themselves.

I rarely share more than one picture of my card - when I do make that exception, it's because I really love the results.



Thanks for stopping by today - I hope you have a lovely weekend!

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my stars...those flowers are so pretty! Love this Lin!

Dawn T said...

This flower card is stunning Lin.

Ann Greenspan's Crafts said...

What a beautiful card, Lin. You've achieved such a soft look with those inks and as usual, your fussy cutting is perfect. These flowers are absolutely gorgeous!

Cindy C. said...

They are beautiful indeed!! So glad you shared with us.

Maureen Chandler said...

WOW! This card is gorgeous - flowers are perfect! That stamp is going right on my wish list!!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful card!

Cat Craig said...

yep this one is a must have. great stamping lin.

Smilegreetingcards said...

Yes-my favorite has always been Peony Bouquet, but Garden Treasure is stunning. I think it's my new favorite too!

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Lin, I can see why you love this new set! You've used it beautifully and arranged a gorgeous bouquet with lovely colors! And I love that Scripture verse. It's always the good sentiments and Scripture verses that get retired. But we could probably remake this with fonts ourselves. Thanks for the inspiration! Hugs!