Sunday, April 23, 2017

Altenew Color Challenge for April

Still playing with my new Garden Treasure stamp set, I made another entry to this month's Altenew Inspiration Challenge:


supplies: white, yellow, and blue cardstock, Altenew Garden Treasure flower and leaf, Altenew Buttercream, Warm Sunshine, Lagoon, Emerald, and Sapphire inks, pale grey marker, wink of stella clear pen, Altenew Painted Greetings sentiment, Tim Holtz Speckles stencil, stitched rectangle dies

My stamped panel is one layer, but I tried to make the flower stand out by edging it with a pale grey marker, and adding some wink of stella glitz to it.  I knew I wanted to use a stencil behind it, and I guess Sveta's example this month influenced me, as I chose this splatter one, inking through it with sapphire ink, after masking my flower and leaves.

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

PRETTY card Lin!!

Dawn T said...

Beautiful Lin. Must get this set. Was sold out when I tried. Your card is inspiring