Tuesday, July 7, 2020

A Masculine Card

It's always difficult for me to make a masculine birthday card, but I'm liking how this one turned out!  Love these colors together, and I think they'd please a guy, too!


supplies: kraft, Green AppleGreen LeafSurf BlueAudrey Blue, and Dark Chocolate cardstock, Outline Clustered LeavesTop Edger die, a leafy vines embossing folder

I slotted 2 green cardstock panels together and die-cut the leafy branch, then again in all the other colors.  Then I just pieced everything back together again, embossed the whole thing in a leafy folder, then mounted the trimmed panel on a kraft card base and added my sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by today - be safe!

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous colors for a masculine card, Lin! Just love how you pieced this all - fiddly but well worth it!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is so creative! I really like the sort of color blocking you did and the embossing takes it up a notch. This is very original!

Lisa Elton said...

It turned out great Lin, love the colors!

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the result you have achieved with this Lin - a lot of work, but worth it!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

what a great card Lin. A fantastic design.