Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Simon Says..........Reach for the Stars


Happy Wednesday - welcome to our challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!



This week our theme is "Reach for the Stars", and the team is playing with Simon exclusive products.

My mind jumped right to a galaxy card when I saw this challenge.


supplies: midnight blue cardstock, watercolor paper, distress oxide inks and water, Simon's Seeing Stars stamp set, Ranger Super Fine Detail silver embossing powder, silver sequins

This would make a great anniversary card, wouldn't it?   Back when my husband and I were dating in college, my roommates would accuse me of "seeing stars" when I'd get back from seeing him!

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 



to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all make this week!

9 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgrous card Lin :-) the whole galaxy is just fabulous!! I am sure your hubby will love this :-) aww a starry eyed in love Lin, very sweet :-) 💙

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Sidnie said...

It really does look like a galaxy, Lin!! Love the colors too :)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful starry card, Lin - love the rich blues!! Loved your dating story too, sweet memory!!

Anonymous said...

Really like this card; very pretty.

Lisa Elton said...

This is terrific Lin!

Dawn T said...

delightful card Lin. Love the background. It is the perfect galaxy background.

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful card Lin - and it would be so appropriate for your anniversary. Thanks for sharing that wee story :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

I Card Everyone said...

Lin, it would make a fabulous anniversary card! I LOVE your gorgeous night sky - and never would have thought to start with navy cardstock - you're a genius!
=]

Mandy said...

Wonderful card Kin! Your inky background looks amazing xx