Monday, June 21, 2021

Garden Greetings

 I received my July Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp over the weekend, and I chose my favorite products from it for today's card.


supplies: white and Doll Pink cardstock, vellum, new Blossom Field embossing folder, Zig markers and water, Big Scripty Hugs die, Hero Arts Nesting Rectangle dies, adhesive foam 

This dainty floral embossing folder is right up my alley, so I took my time and watercolored the design with some zig markers and water.  The trick is to relax and enjoy the process.  Then I cut out a rectangle from the center, and framed up both pieces with Doll Pink card.  The center panel was lifted above the rest of the card, and then I just added the sentiment die.

This kit is loaded with goodies, don't wait too long if you want it!

6 comments:

Dawn T said...

beautiful card Lin. The watercolouring is superb.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Beautiful watercoloring on that floral ef - you have so much patience and it paid off with this beauty! Love the layered sentiment with the vellum too!!

nancy dempsey said...

Stunning!

Anonymous said...

One of the most beautiful cards I've seen in a while!

Yvonne said...

Beautiful! Seems like a lot of work to watercolor!

SusieQ said...

That is so beautiful. I've put the embossing folder in my wish list!!