Sunday, June 27, 2021

In Stitches

 I recently received the Spellbinders Large Dies of the Month for May, and have been having fun!  Here are my first 2 cards of what I think will be many - these dies are timeless, and so easy to mix and match colors!

This first one uses the large cover die.


supplies: white and periwinkle cardstock, May Large Die of the Month, embroidery floss in shades of purples and green, sentiment from Simon Beautiful Day, Doodlebug heart sprinkles

I haven't cross-stitched for years, but our home has many of my samplers on the walls.  So of course I have floss in all the colors.  I spent an enjoyable afternoon making this one.  

And my 2nd card uses the border dies and the flower and leaf dies also in the set.


supplies: white and Audrey Blue cardstock, Spellbinders' May 2021 Large Die of the Month set, embroidery floss in cornflower, jade, and purple,  (retired) MFT hello die, large enamel dots

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done, Lin these are marvelous!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous stitched flowers, Lin!! May kit, huh? Guess I'll have to open mine one of these days... Thanks for the inspiration!!

MaryB said...

Love your color choices! 💕

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh my goodness, what fabulous cards Lin.... you have almost tempted me to buy the die set, as like you I have loads of floss.... so much for a budget!! :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous cards Lin. Your stitching cards are so pretty.

Evelyn S. said...

Oh my word! These are amazing! They are also beautiful.