Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Simon Says.....Anything Goes!


Happy Wednesday - welcome to our challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!



 Our theme this week is the ever-popular Anything Goes, and my teamies and I are playing with Kitchen Sink stamps.  You don't need to use them to enter, but if you have some, we'd love to see your creations, too!  I chose a stamp set that has lots of options to make your own plaids and ginghams.


supplies: white cardstock, Kitchen Sink Stamps Gingham and Plaid clear stamps, oxide inks in kitsch flamingo, broken china, and twisted citron, Simon Blooming Meadow stamps and dies, sentiment from (retired) Birthday Bits, and a Stitched Circle die, adhesive foam to lift circle and flowers

I used just 2 of the 5 different stripes in this set to stamp my plaid.  I used a yellow marker and a ruler to add some stitching in between some of my stamping, to mirror the stitching in the sentiment circle. I had some already-made flowers and leaves in the same colors, so they were added to my sentiment circle and then popped above the card base.

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all make this week!

3 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lin :-) the background design is fabulous and I love the flowers too, so bright and fun! Love It!! :-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the plaid you have created for your background Lin - a really pretty card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lin. It's so pretty & I love the plaid background you've created xx