Sunday, May 29, 2022

More Lilacs

 Here's another play with my new Lovely Lilacs stamps.  I was hoping they'd fit into this Hero Arts watering can, and I 'm pleased that they do!


supplies: white, grey, and doll pink card, Sunny Studio Lovely Lilacs stamps, Spring Bouquet, Lapis Lazuli, and Enchanted Garden ink cubes, Hero Arts Watering Can die, Tim Holtz Lumber embossing folder, silver ink, Altenew Fine Frames die, Simon Reverse sentiment strip, adhesive foam squares

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday - thanks so much for stopping by!

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous card with the lilacs in the watering can, Lin! Love the woodgrain paper behind and the pink frames!! I adore lilacs too - we had them in the yard growing up. Didn't have any lilac stamps (that I could find) so ordered this SS set too. Also ordered their layering watering can stamps but it's good to see your version with the HA die which I also have. You combined some great colors for your lilac arrangement!!

I Card Everyone said...

Lin I might need just such a container for my Lilacs! This watering can is PERFECT!
Such a beautiful card!
=]

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Lin, and I love the extra frame in the centre of the card - that is a fabulous details taking the eye to the can of flowers
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this! Those pretty lilacs fit in the can perfectly. What a delightful card, Lin!