Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Simon Says.........Feminine


Welcome to our weekly challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog!



The theme this week is "Feminine", and the team is featuring Paper Rose products.  You don't have to use this brand to play along with our challenge, but if you do have any of their products, we'd love to see them used.

I chose one of their many beautiful 6" paper pads to make my card today.


supplies: white card, vellum, Paper Rose Garden Party paper collection, Simon's With All My Heart dies, Pink Fresh Studio Stitched Scallop Rectangle die, Doodlebug mini heart sprinkles

These papers include many lovely floral sprays, so I fussy-cut 2 of them and attached to the top and bottom of my card.  The sage-green heart print in the background is also in this collection.  Because the colors are so soft, I layered my die-cut sentiment 4-deep to make it stand out, and used it's shadow cut from vellum.

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all make this week!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this! What a lovely card, Lin!

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a soft and feminine card Lin - I love it
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

so elegant Lin. This is one incredible card.