Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Simon Says.......Layer it Up!


Welcome to our weekly challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!


Our theme this week is "Layer it Up!" and the team is featuring Doodlebug products.  I love this company so much that I made 2 cards this week using their patterned papers.


supplies: white and Audrey Blue card, papers from Doodlebug Made with Love paper pad, My Favorite Things Stitched Flowers dies, ancient Doodlebug flower buttons, Simon Big Scripty Hugs and Stitched Circle dies

I was excited to rediscover these Doodlebug flower buttons (that are no longer made) in my stash - I used them in the centers of my paper flowers!

Here's card #2.


supplies: white and Green Apple card, Doodlebug patterned papers from Cute & Crafty and various Petite Prints collections, My Favorite Things Stitched Flowers dies, sentiment from Simon's Joys of Spring clear stamps, Doodlebug sprinkles

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all make this week!

 

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Fun mix of patterns, Lin these are cute!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I love Doodlebug papers and embellishments too - so many fun patterns! Just love what you did with them, Lin, and the flower buttons looks amazing in the center of your paper blossoms!!

junestengel1958 said...

How in the world did you make the washi take background? Are these stamps or real washi tape? thanks for the great idea!

Lin said...

June, that is a piece of patterned paper from Doodlebug's 6" Cute & Crafty paper pad.