Tuesday, July 2, 2024

The Little Things

 Hello friends!  It's July!  One of my favorite things about summer is that we get to enjoy black cherries - and I can't get enough of them!  I remembered this layering stamp set from Sunny Studios and decided to make a card to commemorate the goodness!


supplies: white cardstock, red and green gingham dp from Doodlebug Gingham/Linen paper pad, Sunny Studio Berry Bliss stamps, Hero Arts Pale Tomato and Red Royal, Altenew Firefly and Grass Field inks, Sunny Studio Fancy Frames Circle die, sentiment from Simon Says Stamp (retired) Beautiful Ride

The cherries are made up of 3 different stamps for the cherries and 2 for the leaves and stems.  And I love mixing them with these happy gingham patterns!  I enjoyed making them almost as much as I do eating them!!

Hope your day is going well - thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Yummy layered cherries, Lin, and I love how you've framed theme!!

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful card Lin - the cherries look almost good enough to eat. I too love cherries :)
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Lin. The cherries look as if you could just eat them. Look so summery with the gingham papers

Lisa Elton said...

What a darling summer card!