Saturday, July 20, 2024

Nichol's Needlework

Here's another new release, this time designed by Nichol Spohr, that she calls Nichol's Needlework.  Here are some cards I made. 

supplies: cream, metallic gold, kraft, red, and green cardstock, Faux Embroidered Spruce dies, Gathering Stitches hoop dies, Nichol's Needlework Sentiment, Adorning the Tree 3D embossing folder

The little bow is not part of this release, but from this month's Skating into the Holidays Small dies of the month; I shortened the tails to make it fit here.  I did cross-stitch for many years before I discovered card making, and often stitched ornaments for our tree each year.

This next card will work for many occasions - it was fun to piece together a rainbow with all the colors!


supplies: various cardstock colors, metallic silver cardstock, Gathering Stitches dies, (retired) April Caboodle Pins & Needles Sentiments die

This set also has extra flowers and tall stems so that you can make a little flower garden, also!

And finally, I have 2 cards featuring the Faux Embroidered Pumpkin die set from this release. I didn't use the embroidery hoop dies on these.


supplies: colored cardstocks,  Faux Embroidered Pumpkin dies, Nichol's Needlework Sentiment, Arch Labels dies

The pumpkin set also includes a large witch's hat,, so my final card features that, the pumpkin, and some dies from last year's Halloween Cupcake!  Could this be The Great Pumpkin?????


supplies: colored cardstock, Faux Embroidered Pumpkin pumpkin and hat dies, Boo-licious Fall Cupcake sign and bat, googly eyes

I found that leafy background in my stash and thought it would make a good pumpkin patch!

Thanks for coming by today - enjoy your weekend!  We're having a little break from all that heat and humidity, so I know I will!

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Another fabulous set of cards, Lin!! That embroidery hoop set looks like so much fun and I love both ways you used it! Fun fall cards too!!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards, Lin - those faux stitched dies are fascinating
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

What a gorgeous set of cards Lin.