Monday, April 4, 2011

Honey, I'm home!

Hello everyone - hope your weekend was a good one!  Just thought I'd check in since I haven't posted in awhile to let you know that I'm still here.  We packed up in Florida last week and left last Friday, arriving here in Ohio Saturday.  It will take me a few more days, but I'll be back to normal soon. 

Before I go, just wanted to point you over to Lily Pads Cards today, where they are introducing the Design Team, showing our baby pictures!  What a fun idea!  You can win 2 Stampendous clear stamp sets if you can figure out who all those little cuties are! 

I'll be back soon!

10 comments:

Barb said...

Yay! You're home safe and sound! Looking forward to seeing posts from you again soon! Welcome back, my friend! :)

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Welcome home, Lin! I wondered when you'd be leaving Florida. Good luck with your gig at LPC - will head over to look at the photos. Bet you were a cutie :)

Kath Stewart said...

glad to have you back....we've missed you and woohooo congrats on the design team spot...look forward to lots of gorgeousness...big hugs kath xxx

Virginia L. said...

Welcome back, big sis! Glad that you are safe and sound coming back from FL!! Sending hugs to you and hope to see your swift action in the Lily Pond again! xoxo

Anne said...

Glad to see you are back Lin- looking forward to more of your wonderful creations in once you get settled back home!

Brenda said...

Welcome back Lin! Get ome rest so that you can create some beauties for the pond over at Lilys' Pad!

Unknown said...

Glad you're back! I cannot figure any one of those baby pics out!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Welcome back, can't wait to see more of your creations! Ooh baby pics? I've got to see this one!

Dawn T said...

welcome home.... you'll feel like it's Christmas, getting into all the goodies you left behind and can now use!

joy said...

Welcome back - maybe your return will bring WARM weather, Lin!