Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hero Arts Spring/Easter card exchange

Over at the Hero Arts flickr group, Anita organized us into a card exchange with the theme of Spring or Easter.  I received my card on Friday from Sheila.  Here it is in all of it's gorgeousness!


Spring is bursting out all over this beauty!  Love the gorgeous magnolia - don't we wish they came in this color?  And the beautiful mix of printed papers shows it off perfectly!  Thanks, Sheila!  Love it!  If you'd like to see more of Sheila's work, hop on over to her new blog Color Me Happy.

Here's the card I made for Sharon, using some new PTI goodies:


supplies: white and pink cardstock, unknown yellow dotted paper, Paper Trey Ink Friendship Jar and Friendship Jar Spring, versafine onyx black ink, colored pencils, white twine

11 comments:

Dawn T said...

Both are gorgeous, Love your flowers in the vase,

Anonymous said...

What stunning cards - so beautiful for spring ;)
Great job to you Lin... I'm sure Sharon will love that posy of tulips, and lovely card Sheila. I'm off to check out her blog now! Hugs, Ruth S

Brenda said...

Both are gorgeous cards Lin with such lovely colours! I love your jar of Tulips!

Barb said...

Such a pretty card from Sheila and your jar of flowers is beautiful, Lin!

CinnamonSally said...

Such beautiful cards Lin, lucky you to receive such a beauty from Sheila and lucky Sharon your jar of tulips is stunning.

Arlene said...

Fantastic cards. And Magnolias do come in that color - on your card:)))))

Sharon D from Canada said...

What a pretty card you received from Sheila! I love her bold and bright flower!
And I am so very happy with the beautiful card you sent me, Lin! Your colouring on those pretty tulips is gorgeous! Again, thank you so much, and for the sweet goodies you sent for me too!

MarcyK924 said...

Lucky ladies - both gorgeous cards!

sheila said...

Thank you so much Lin, for both your kind, kind words and for displaying my card! I'm very glad that you like it.

Anita Rex said...

What a gorgeous card Sheila sent you!! And love yours tooo, so eastery and springy!

Suzanne C said...

What wonderful spring cards! Love Sheila's gorgeous flower and your bunch of tulips is perfect for this time of year.