Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Color Throwdown #365

I'm pleased to be a guest today at the Color Throwdown challenge, and here are our colors for this week!

These are definitely out of my comfort zone, but that's what a challenge is, right?  I decided to keep my design clean and simple and here's what I came up with:


supplies: sentiment from Hero Arts Truly Appreciated, Simon's Leanna and Chrissy butterfies, black and white cardstock, red and fuschia glitter cardstock, red and fuschia sequins

I hope you'll play along, too - I can't wait to see what you do with these colors!

10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW - this is gorgeous Lin - love how you have used the colour palette.
Blessings
Maxine

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Lin! It's so elegant and pretty & they are my absolute favorite butterfly dies
hugs
Mandy xx

Aileen said...

Beautiful card, such shiny pretty butterflies.

Betty said...

beautiful card Lin - those colors would be out of my comfort zone too and you did a fantastic design with them - and congrats on your win over at Card Concept today too.

jintyoo7 said...

Well for the colours being out of your comfort zone, you have done amazing - this is a sheer beauty :-)

Unknown said...

I agree withe commenter above...jintyoo7, your cards are amazing for being out of your comfort zone. I love the butterfly card. I have numerous butterfly's made up ahead to have on hand, but they are watercolored. I'm gonna do some black ones today. Thanks for the idea.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Super pretty, Lin! Glad to have you join us this week!

Wanda Cullen said...

Wow, you have rocked the bold throwdown colors with these amazing layered butterflies! Congrats on being our guest star stamper this week!

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful design with the layered butterflies and all the sequins...love this, Lin!!! I'm so glad you are our Guest Star Stamper this week!!!

Susan said...

Love This!! So VERY elegant!