Sunday, October 25, 2015

A Christmas Robin

Last week I was visiting my Simon teamie Debby's blog and she had the most adorable card using this little guy. I had completely forgotten about him - he's from a set from 2010!  So I pulled him out today and made a tag for Christmas:


supplies: Sea Glass, dark brown, and red glitter cardstock, Penny Black Jolly Friends and Joyous clear stamp sets, and Snowflake Trio die, Memory Box grapevine wreath, Stitched Tag die, snowflake embossing folder, glue pen and glitter, red and white striped twine

After I colored and fussy-cut the robin, I cut a stitched tag and then stamped my sentiment.  Next I embossed it, then used my glue pen to add glitter to the embossed snowflakes and his hat, and then added everything else.  

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday!  I'll see you again in a couple of days.........

10 comments:

Dawn T said...

He's just so adorable Lin. Great tag

Tracey McNeely said...

Lin what a beautiful tag! very sibgel detail is perfect--especially your fussy cutting. For me it is more like fussy amputation so I am very impressed!

mimijudy1975 said...

The little robin is adorable.Your paper piecing of him is perfect. The snowflake embossing looks so pretty on the stitched tag. I'm thinking I have this set from Penny Black,sure hope so. Enjoy your time off.

stampingandstitching said...

Oh Lin, this is absolutely adorable! So many wonderful details to take in and that little robin is the sweetest!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous tag - love the wee robin and howyou have him perched on the wreath Lin.
Blessings
Maxine

debby4000 said...

Oh he is adorable and what a fabulous tag you've made with him. I so tempted to stamp a few more.
luv
Debby

jintyoo7 said...

Adorable robin, and wonderful tag altogether :-)

Cindy C. said...

Very sweet tag Lin!!

Anita in France said...

This is gorgeous, Lin ... the delicate twiggy wreath and snowflake are such perfect accompaniments for that cute little robin ... a lovely tag! Anita :)

Deepti said...

This is so adorable :) love that little birdie !