Saturday, October 3, 2015

Welcome Autumn

WCMDblogbanner2014

Here's another card for World CardMaking Day.......this one works for 2 of Winnie & Walter's challenges,Vanessa's Watercoloring and Gayatri's Sketch, and I'm sharing it for Kathy's 30 Day Coloring challenge, and entering it into Virginia's View All Things Colored challenge, too.


supplies: kraft cardstock and watercolor paper, Winnie & Walter's Big, Bold Seasons cutaways and stamp set, Simon's One With Nature leaves, Spectrum Aqua markers and water, sequins

After coloring one of the larger leaves, I cut it out, glued on the autumn die sentiment, and popped them above the card.



WCMDblogbanner2014



challenge_graphic-650-october


6 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Thats a lot of bang for your buck, nice and wonderful for so many challenges.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I love this Lin!! Marvelous !!

jintyoo7 said...

This is gorgeous Lin, I keep drooling over that stamp set - LOVE this :-)

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning - love the stylized leaves!
Blessings
Maxine

Vanessa said...

This is gorgeous, Lin! I love your beautiful leaves! Thank you for joining me at Winnie & Walter ♥

SewPaperPaint said...

THE coolest! I love it!