Thursday, October 29, 2015

Throwback Thursday

I have really enjoyed playing at Maureen's Throwback Thursdays over on the Wplus9 blog.  Maureen has some wonderful ideas, and though I often don't have the stamp set being featured, it's been fun adapting what I have to her ideas.  This month I used Maureen's color choices, one of her sketches, and her wintery theme to make my entry:


supplies: white, sea glass, navy, and silver glitter cardstocks, Wplus9 Backgrounds & Borders 1 clear stamp set, Lake House, Nautical Navy, and Silver Lining inks, also Seasonal Sentiments and Snowflake Trio dies, silver and blue sequins

Thanks for stopping by - hope you have a creative day!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Gorgeous card, Lin! ♥

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Lin, love the big silver snowflake!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely card Lin - iot almost made me feel cold with the glittery snowflakes and cool colours.
Blessings
Maxine

SewPaperPaint said...

Love these papers and this great design!

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous colors Lin, so festive.