Monday, July 23, 2018

Black, White and Yellow

Here's another card using the supplies in the August Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp.  I have always loved text/script as an element, and adding black and yellow to the mix is icing on the cake for me.


supplies: white and yellow card stock, dps from Bo Bunny Early Bird and a black dot, Simon's Mandy's Flowers clear stamp set, Tonic Nuvo Sunshine and Irish Clover markers, Doodlebug Tiny Hearts, adhesive foam squares to lift flower

Here's the Card Kit:

August 2018 Card Kit Mandy's Flowers

Enjoy your week!

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Really love the pop of yellow among the white/black patterns, Lin! Darling little heart embellies too!!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, yes, Lin, I always have loved script in the background or in DP as you've used. It's a delicate one, and I love the colors and great layout! Making great cards with this set!! I love them! Hugs! xoxo

Lisa Elton said...

I like the script background, polka dot border and pretty little flower! This is delightful Lin!

Cat Craig said...

another stunner