Friday, July 13, 2018

The Little Things

This summer I've been enjoying what appears to be a bumper crop of cherries, and they have been delicious!  The other day I remembered this amazing Sunny Studio clear stamp set that I had missed when it first came out.  It arrived earlier this week, and here's my first play with it.


supplies: white card, red gingham dp from Sunny Studio Classic Gingham paper pack and Berry Bliss clear stamp set,  Hero Arts inks in reds (Pale Tomato and Red Royal),  greens (Green Hills and Grass), and Latte, Simon's Beautiful Ride sentiment and Scallop Stitches die, MFT's Stitched Mini Scallop Square die, adhesive foam squares 

Of course I had to pair the stamped image with their red gingham - this card makes me happy!  Hope it does the same for you!

Coincidentally, Sunny Studios has some new delights just out - gorgeous new paper pads in jewel tones and some fun stamps and dies, too - check them out HERE!

4 comments:

Arlene said...

I could just take a bite out of those lovely cherries. Yum. Love the crisp and clean design.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet cherries with the the plaid behind, Lin! Yummy!!

Dawn T said...

I miss having cherries - not the right season here in NZ. Your card is awesome. The inking on the cherries is stunning

Cat Craig said...

Ahhh this is summer. I am such a cherry fan - bings and rainiers. I have eaten about 6 lbs of cherries in the last two weeks. Hubs doesn't like them. I love them and I love this card of yours. The Cherries are beautifully colored - I could bite right in and the gingham just reminds me of a summer picnic.