Saturday, July 21, 2018

Simon's August Card Kit

I know I've said this many times, but this may be my favorite Simon Card Kit EVER!  The amazing stamp sets, lovely papers, and those teeny hearts - swoooooon!  Here's my first play (it won't be the last)!


supplies: white and Cotton Candy card stock, Simon's Mandy's Flowers clear stamp set, Tonic Nuvo markers to color, Bo Bunny Early Bird patterned paper, twine, Doodlebug Tiny Hearts sprinkles, Simon's Scallop Stitches and my own oval dies

After stamping the flower jar image and cutting it into an oval shape, I pierced each side of the top of the jar with a needle and threaded the twine through, then tied it into a bow and topped it with one of the adorable tiny hearts.  The rest of the card was just a matter of layering the gorgeous elements together.

This kit is really an amazing value - it is less than the price of the 2 stamp sets in it!  And it's even better if you buy it at the subscription price!!  I know this set will be a much-loved classic!

August 2018 Card Kit Mandy's Flowers

3 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Ooh, I love it, Lin! I agree that this kit was an easy decision for me. With all the treats and stamps, it really sold itself. I love the beautiful DP you've used and the lovely layout! Beautifully done, my friend! I'm so excited about digging into my box. I had to put it aside for other commitments, but I'm hoping to get to it next week. We'll see! Hugs and thanks for your inspiration! xoxo

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done, this is marvelous!!

Cat Craig said...

Beautifully designed and executed.