Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Simon Says........Use a Die or Punch

Happy Wednesday!  Welcome to another challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!


wed-newchallenge-header




This week we'd like you to use a die or a punch in your creation.  My teamies and I are using products from Birch Press Design.  You don't have to use them, but we'd love to see them if you have them.

I chose their pretty Just Because die and paired it with a Lawn Fawn cover die and a Simon flower bouquet:


supplies: black, white, and Audrey Blue card stock, Birch Press Design Sugar Script Just Because die, Simon's Center Cut Flowers cling stamp, Nuvo markers: Aquamarine, Sunshine Yellow, and Irish Clover, Lawn Fawn Quilted Backdrop cover die, adhesive foam squares to pop bouquet above card

Now it's your turn!  We have a $50.00 gift certificate 

50dollar_voucher_600px

to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!


Don't forget about our ongoing Kid's Challenge this month. All details can be found HERE

Kid'sChallenge-01

13 comments:

Tracy Freeman said...

Great minds Lin. A great and pretty card, love that background x

Cat Craig said...

Love that background and those blooms. Fabulous Lin card.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lin :-) I love the 'just because' sentiment die and I think I just might have to get me one of those too, the flowers and die cut background are so pretty too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Lin! I love the colours you've used and the cover die looks lovely with Simon's pretty flowers xx

Lisa Elton said...

Love the color, this is pretty Lin!

Marge said...

Oh, Lin! You have combined stamps, dies, colors, and patterns perfectly to make a beautiful card like this! Love the way you designed it and I adore the card. I need to ink this stamps set soon ;)♡

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Lin! I absolutely LOVE this card, and you continue to really enable me with this cover plate die! I may have to give in...haha! What a stunning card with the beautiful flowers, and I love the just because dies. I love it, sweet friend! Hugs! xoxo

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Pretty bouquet, Lin, and I love it on the quilted background!! Every time you use that coverplate, I'm more enabled to buy it!

Dawn T said...

Stunning Lin your bouquet is so pretty. Love that coverplate

Misty Elam said...

This is fabulous, Lin. Everything coordinates together just perfectly. One of these days I’m going to get that quilted backdrop... 😉

ankitag612 said...

Oh Lin! This card is beautiful in so many ways. The coloring is perfect and the quilt die as background is such a great add. Love it!

Aileen said...

Love this card, it is just stunning Lin, that background and those beautiful flowers.

Kim Hamilton said...

Love this Lin! Beautiful flowers!