Saturday, March 14, 2020

More Blooms Turnabout cards

I have 2 more cards today that I made last weekend during my play with the Concord & 9th Blooms Turnabout set.


supplies: white, dark kraft, and a scrap of turquoise cardstock, Blooms Turnabout stamp set, Deep Blue Seas and Coffee Break mini ink cubes, Impression Obsession Top Edger die

I wanted to make something towards the masculine side, so I chose tans/browns and blues for this one.

Then, of course, I had to do a girly one!


supplies: black, white, and Doll Pink cardstock, Blooms Turnabout, Cherry Blossom and Sea Shore mini ink cubes, sentiment from Simon Hello Darling, Sunny Studio Frilly Eyelet Lace die, black pearls

The sentiment with it's little flowers and leaves is a good match for this background, I think.  I clear embossed it to bring it out as much as I could against the busy background. 

And I couldn't resist a shot of all 4 of my cards using my new favorite turnabout stamps!  You can see the details for the other 2 HERE.


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like seeing the masculine and feminine versions! These are terrific Lin!

Dawn T said...

fabulous Lin. Both versions are lovely

kiwimeskreations said...

Another couple of fabulous cards Lin - The mauve and aqua coloured one is still my favourite :)
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two more beauties with that stamp, Lin! Especially love the girly one on the scalloped mat but the rich brown one looks amazing too!!