Monday, March 16, 2020

Stitched Blooms

Still playing with my new Concord & 9th goodies, this time the Stitched Blooms bundle.


supplies: white cardstock, Stitched Blooms dies and stamps, Pink Pearl, Coral Bliss, Lime and Fresh Leaf mini ink cubes, Sunny Studio Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace die, adhesive foam squares

I cut the stitching die twice, as close together as I could, then used the matching stamps for the flowers and leaves to fill in the details.  After cutting out the panel with the frilly lace die, I popped the largest flowers up and stamped one of the sentiments in the center.

This reminds me a bit of the design of a needlework sampler.  Thanks for your visit today - stay well!

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is pretty and so wonderfully feminine!

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow - what great stamping over the stitching Lin - it reminds me of a quilt :)
Blessings
Maxine

nlwilson46 said...

Just beautiful

I Card Everyone said...

I love seeing your Spring photo today, Lin! Wish I could see these beautiful blooms in my yard!
Gorgeous card... a die that's scalloped, and stitched, makes me extra happy!
=]

nancy dempsey said...

Beautiful!!!

Dawn T said...

Just beautiful Lin. Lovely die

Candyce said...

I had just ordered this set and was looking for ideas and found yours! I love it sooo much!