Thursday, March 5, 2020

New Lucky to Know You Release at Simon!



Just popping in to make sure you check out the new release called Lucky to Know You at Simon Says Stamp!  I love the releases at this time of year, and I know you will love this one, too!  This one has 36 new spring and Easter products: stamps and dies, stencils, sentiment strips and new sentiment cards that can be foiled, a new set of Suzy's Watercolor cards, and sequins!

What are my favorites? The florals, of course:

Layered Tulips stamp set,  Layered Tulips and Daisy Bouquet stencils,  Daffodil Stem and Crocus Flowers dies.  I'm in heaven!

To see the entire release, just click HERE.

I'll be back tomorrow as part of a 2-day blog hop - see you then!

2 comments:

Susie Sonnier said...

Our cards are so awesome. They made me smile

June Sefscik said...

Those gnomes are adorable. I'm loving this entire release.