Monday, August 16, 2021

Sending You Love

 Happy new week!  Our temps have moderated back to June-like ones for a bit, hope you are comfortable where you live, too.  This weekend, I was feeling "do-less", as my husband's family says, so I decided to just stamp some pretty flowers and color them.


supplies: white and Surf Blue card, Simon's Mom's Meadow flowers and butterfly, Spring Bouquets sentiment

I originally had planned to cut this out after coloring it, but then I edged everything in aqua, so I just squared up the panel and put it on a 4 /14" square card.  I had previously colored this floral in spring-like colors, but today I used more summery ones.  It's been quite awhile since I've made a card that is entirely stamped without any die-cuts added - getting back to where I came from is a nice feeling!

As always, I appreciate your visit - hope you enjoy the week ahead!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely summer card!

Dawn T said...

So pretty Lin. Great card.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty card Lin - love the cheerful colours and the simplicity of just the coloured flowers
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Nancy said...

A beautiful card! It’s nice to see a simple card not over embellished or full of die cuts. I love those things but this is very refreshing!