Monday, August 23, 2021

Give Thanks

 I have another new release set of dies from Spellbinders today.  Nichol Spohr designed 3 sets of dies for her Happy Harvest Collection.  I'm playing with her Welcome Fall set.


supplies: cream, kraft, and fall colors of cardstock, Lawn Fawn (retired) Perfectly Plaid Fall dp, Spellbinders Welcome Fall dies, tumbled glass distress ink, Sugar Pea Designs Fall Fox sentiment

Nichol thought of everything we'd need for fall cards - pumpkins, apples, a bushel basket, and leaves!  There's even a wooden sign, which I didn't use this time.  For today's card I paired the dies with a plaid backing, and had a ball making my little harvest scene!

Once again, I thank Spellbinders for sharing these with me!

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

I didn't pick up this set but really gave it a look. You make me wish it had landed in my cart, Lin! Just love your little bushel basket of apples along with the fun leaves and pumpkins!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is a darling fall card!

Bunny said...

What a beautiful card, Lin. I love fall colors and a nice fresh crisp apple. [Bunny]

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful harvest card Lin - lots of sweet details
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

What a delightful card Lin. Great dies.