Thursday, August 26, 2021

Sunflower Garden

Today's cards are a result of playing with the huge Sunflower Garden clear stamp set that was included in Simon's September card kit.


I stamped the full image, then cut it apart to make 2 mini slimlines.


supplies: white, black, kraft, and Sunshine card, Sunflower Garden clear stamp set, Happy Birthday die

My sentiment is a mixture of part of the die in the kit (happy) and a stamp (wishes) from the same stamp set as the flowers.

Did you know there are pink sunflowers?  I was googling something earlier and discovered lots of pictures of them.  Now I'll be on the lookout for them in real life, and may even try a packet of seeds next year!  Have you ever seen any?

So since we were given a sheet of doll pink card in the kit, I matched my flowers to that as best I could.  


supplies: white, black, Green Apple, and Doll Pink card, Sunflower Garden image and sentiment, Hello die

Can you believe how fast August has flown by?  Enjoy what little is left!

7 comments:

Anang said...

Such lovely use of the kit. Very pretty cards 😍

Lisa Elton said...

Both versions are wonderful! Now I have to go look up those pink sunflowers... who knew!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great idea to stamp that big image and split it, Lin! Two completely different and wonderful looks!!

Dawn T said...

two beautiful cards Lin. Great idea to stamp it then cut it into two cards. love the two diferrent colour ways.

kiwimeskreations said...

I have seen the red sunflowers, but never the pink. Gorgeous cards Lin, and I love that you got 'two for one' by splitting the image panel.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Karen Dunbrook said...

beautiful
xx Karen

FranA said...

Love these cards so gorgeous