Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Simon Says.......Add a Sentiment


Happy Wednesday - welcome to our challenge at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!


Our theme this week is "Add a Sentiment", and the team is showcasing Clearly Besotted products.


supplies: white cardstock, Newton's Nook Tropical Leaves stencil, mowed lawn oxide ink, Clearly Besotted Some Birdie Loves You clear stamps, adhesive foam squares

I masked off my card front and stencilled the background leaves, then stamped and cut out the birds and some extra leaves.  I added a sentiment strip to the center of my card, then arranged the birds around it and popped them up.

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 



to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all make this week!

 

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, those birds are too cute! I like how the one on the bottom looks like it's smiling. Adorable card, Lin!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling pair of toucans, Lin, and I love the background you created!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Lin - love your toucans, and how you have placed them in front of your gorgeous background
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Such a beautiful card Lin. Lovely background and those toucans are adorable.

Lorraine A said...

aww how cute is this!! the little toucan's are beautiful and I love the leaft canopy background, perfect! :-)

Hope you have a great weekend!
luv
Lols x x x

Cindy C. said...

Sweet card!!