Friday, August 6, 2021

Glimmer Plate card

 My card today features the Autumn Leaf Border glimmer plate.  I got it primarily to use for fall cards, but I rather like this version using it with a rainbow glimmer foil, for other times of the year.



This foil is really vibrant.  These materials are made to be used only with the Glimmer Hot Foil system, not a laminator.

I used an old sketch that I remember getting at the Hero Arts blog years ago, and have used often.

It's Friday!  Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the leafy border in the rainbow colors, Lin!! Beautiful using that HA sketch (I saved a bunch from years ago too)!!

Dawn T said...

A fabulous border of leaves Lin. The bright rainbow colours are just delightful

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful result Lin - an absolutely gorgeous card.!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Elton said...

I like your rainbow leaves, Lin! Super card!