Sunday, December 12, 2021

Woodland Christmas cards

Every year I make at least a couple Christmas cards with a woodland theme, using for the most part the same dies from year to year.  Here are this year's cards, adding in the Darling Deer dies I got at the end of last year.  This year I used patterned papers for my backgrounds.


supplies: white, green, kraft, Schoolhouse Red card, a dotty patterned paper, Tim Holtz Tree Line and Darling Deer dies, Impression Obsession Birch Tree dies (includes cardinal), sentiment from The Craft's Meow Christmas Lanterns


supplies: white, kraft, green, and Schoolhouse Red card, snowy tree patterned paper, Tim Holtz Woodlands and Darling Deer die, cardinal from IO Birch Tree dies, retired sentiment

I love the pop of red that the cardinals add, so I used red ink for my sentiments to echo that.

How are your Christmas preparations going?  Time is flying!

6 comments:

JoAnn said...

love your deer cards, so pretty. TFS

nancy dempsey said...

Beautiful! I love the colors!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Two beautiful deer scenes, Lin - love the different deer and trees you combined!!

Lisa Elton said...

These just make me smile! Two beautiful and peaceful scenes. Love them both, Lin!

Dawn T said...

Very pretty cards Lin. Love the woodsland look of both of them.

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous cards Lin = love the second one with the muted background. The pop of red is perfect
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine