Friday, December 31, 2021

My Favorite Cards from 2021

Every year at the end of December I choose my favorite cards that I've made throughout the year.  I tried to choose just 1 card for each month, but there were a couple instances where I couldn't decide, so the total this year is 14.

If you want details on any of these, just click on it, and you'll be taken back to its original blog post.










































This was the year for slimline cards and layering stencils and 3D embossing folders, all wonderful additions to our craft! Nowadays there is almost always a die used somewhere on my cards.  But, as you can clearly see, I'm still a flower girl.

Since it's "the thing" at this time of year on Instagram, I also posted a Best Nine there of the top 9 of my cards that you liked the most, based on likes.   I found it very interesting that only 2 cards ended up on both lists: the pink Sending Smiles embossed card, and the Bittersweet Wreath card.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today - I'm wishing us all a creative - and healthy - 2022!  

5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What great picks, Lin - I'm sure you had a time trying to choose! You make so many amazing cards throughout the year!! I especially love the hugs card with the washi flowers and the MERRY card but the rest come close behind :)

Happy end of 2021 and wishing you all good things for 2022!!

Betty said...

My fave is the yellow daisy card - so fun to see all your lovely flower cards in one place! Looking forward to more in 2022!! Happy New Year!

Cindy C. said...

Thanks for the review of these lovely and sweet cards!! Happy New Year to you and your family!!

Carol L said...

What a wonderful collection of beautiful cards! My favorite is the daisy card. Just WOW with those little heart-shaped centers and fantastic embossed background! Happy New Year!

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous cards Lin. You never fail to inspire me with everyone of your creations. Love them all.