Sunday, January 23, 2022

Foiling and Washi for a Birthday Card

 I needed some birthday cards this month, so I pulled out my new Scattered Dots glimmer plate for a background and topped it with a washi tape wreath.


supplies: white card, Spellbinders Scattered Dot glimmer plate and Aura glimmer foil, PinkFresh Studio English Garden washi wreath topped with Joyful Bouquet washi floral sprigs, Perfect Sentiments hot foil plate and matte gold glimmer foil, Perfect Sentiments cutting plate, adhesive foam to lift sentiment

These washi tapes have gold foiled outlines and details, so I piled on more gold with my background and sentiment - makes for a festive card in these dull days of January!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

What a stunning card Lin. I've recently got a foiling machine and love the Pink Fresh sentiments. Love the wreath too and what a great hotfoil plate.

kiwimeskreations said...

How beautiful is this gorgeous glimmering card Lin - love all the gold accents
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Elton said...

Love it all, right down to those shimmery polka dots!

Cindy C. said...

It's gorgeous!