Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Simon Says.......Something New


Happy New Year!  And welcome to our first challenge of the year at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!



This week's theme is "Something New": you can use new products that you got for Christmas, make a New Year's card, or something to celebrate a new job or a new baby - the operative word is "NEW"!  The team is featuring The Rabbit Hole products.  I chose a pack of ditsy floral papers and went into my Pinterest board of sketches for my designs today.


supplies: white and Blue Violet card, The Rabbit Hole Spring Floral #2 papers, Simon's Leanna Butterfly and sentiment from Garden Greetings, a retired floral embossing folder

There are several lovely blue colorways in this paper pack.  Here's a more turquoise one:


supplies: white and Island Blue card, The Rabbit Hole Spring Florals #2 paper pack, Simon Stitched Rectangles and Sending Smiles dies, adhesive foam squares


And lastly, I chose a red version and mixed it with some Doodlebug papers.


supplies: Schoolhouse Red card, The Rabbit Hole Spring Florals #2 paper pack, Doodlebug gingham and floral dps, Pretty Pink Posh Scallop Border die, My Favorite Things Stitched Blooms flower dies, Thanks die

Now it's your turn!  We have a $25.00 gift certificate 


to the amazing Simon Says Stamp store for 1 lucky random winner of this week's challenge!  I can't wait to see what you all make this week!

 

5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Oh WOW!! What a gorgeous set of cards Lin! the papers are so pretty and I love the sentiments and layouts, beautifully done! :-)

Happy New Year!! :-)
Luv
Lols x x x

Mandy said...

Beautiful cards Lin! They are all so very pretty.
Happy New Year xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous cards Lin - wonderful floral papers, and you have shown them off beautifully
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Diane said...

I LOVE these, I am always looking for ways to feature pretty design paper (I surely have enough of it) and you have given me some great inspiration and ideas!!

Cindy C. said...

All so pretty!!!