Thursday, January 20, 2022

You Have My Heart

Here's another Valentine's card.  For this one, I pulled out a sweet heart wreath from one of my all-time favorite Simon stamp sets from a year ago.


supplies: white and white woodgrain cardstock, You Have My Heart wreath and sentiment, Penny Black Stitched Stackers die, adhesive foam squares


As I was linking the supplies, I was horrified to find out that this set is on the chopping block; (fyi, if you ever see an asterisk beside the title of anything at Simon, that means it's about to be discontinued.), as is its matching die set.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today. 

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love this pretty card, Lin and I love that stamp set too!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful, delicate wreath Lin, and a delightful card.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Just beautiful Lin. Such a shame this set is gone. It's so elegant looking