Friday, January 7, 2022

Spellbinder's Glimmer Hot Foil Kit for January: Love Enclosed

 I am thrilled to be able to play with these monthly Glimmer Hot Foil kits this year!  January's kit is all about Valentines!   My first 2 cards use the hot foil elements and the red foil that is included in the kit.


There are 2 hearts (with a die to cut them out), 1 floral and 1 a sentiment, plus 5 different little sentiment strips that can all be foiled.  For this card I just added a heart and a sentiment strip to an embossed heart background.

The next card uses the sentiment heart, and I added my own foiled heart background, using the Scattered Hearts Background Glimmer plate.


Also included in this set are some tiny floral and leaf dies.  I used those on my last card to form a heart-shaped wreath, along with another of the foiled sentiment strips.


You can find all the information you'll need HERE to get this darling kit for yourself.  You'll have until January 24 to join the club.

Thanks for visiting today, and many thanks to Spellbinders for allowing me to play with this kit!

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

A trio of loveliness!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a gorgeous set of cards Lin - loving the glimmer, and the fabulous floral heart. Sweet sentiments in a fabulous font too.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Cindy C. said...

Wow all so beautiful!

cindy said...

Love all of your cards! You have such great ideas :) Thanks for sharing

nancy carroll said...

Wow, the red and gold are stunning!