Friday, November 3, 2023

Harvest Blessings

 I have slowly been collecting little house dies and I currently have several sets of them, plus a Tim Holtz cover die. Amazingly, they are all sized so that they can be mixed and matched!  I've seen lots of winter scenes using them, but not many ones for fall, so here's my contribution to that category.  I was envisioning a New England village.


supplies: white, Surf Blue, Green Leaf, kraft, and 3 other green cardstocks, little houses from Gina K Winter Wonderland (church), Papertrey Ink Bring Home the Holidays (houses, pines, and hills), Hero Arts Neighborhood Houses (colored trees), and Tim Holtz Countryside cover plate (skeleton tree), markers to color trees, sentiment from Newton's Nook Autumn Newton

Next time I think I'll try to color the houses a bit more to show the details of them better.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope your day is a lovely one.

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling village with all the hills and trees, Lin!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your pretty little village, this is charming!

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW - this is gorgeous Lin - wonderful use of all the various dies, and how wonderful that they all 'play together' nicely, a great investment
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

Just a gorgeous scene Lin. Perfect little houses and trees.