Monday, November 6, 2023

Spellbinders November Club Kits: Large and Small Dies, Embossing Folder, Clear Stamps and Dies, and Glimmer Plates

 The November Club Kits are now available!  

I combined several clubs for my cards today.  First up is the Large Dies of the Month: Towering Blooms.  The sentiment is one of the set from this month's Glimmer Kit, All You Need Sentiments.


supplies: white, bright yellow, green, and black cardstock, Towering Blooms dies, All You Need Sentiments foiling plate and die, black glimmer foil

This is such a unique design that I followed the example that was shown. There are 3 large words included that can be die-cut, but instead I used a foiled sentiment from this month's Glimmer Kit, which is a large selection of sentiments and a multi-banner die to cut them out separately.  I used black foil for this sentiment.

The Small Dies of the Month are called Build a Card Hello, and I combined them with the embossing folder of the month, Meandering Floral. On these, I did not follow the sample given, as there are enough dies in this set to make multiple designs. The floral motifs in this set worked nicely for paper-piecing, which I enjoy doing.  


supplies: white, greens, pink, and blue cardstock, Build a Card floral spray and sentiment dies, another of the foiled All You Need Sentiments, pink glimmer foilMeandering Floral embossing folder 

I cut the large motif from white card, then glued it onto a panel of pale green.  Then I cut the flowers and larger leaves from pink and green card and inlaid them back into the design.  There is a separate die to cut the tiny blue flowers.  I thought this design was close to the embossing folder design, so I paired them together for this card, and added another of the foiled sentiments, in pink this time, along with the Hello included in the Small Dies kit.

My last card uses the Meandering Floral embossing folder, and a sentiment made from the stamp and dies of the month club, called Sending Sentiments.  I like the font on these this month!


supplies: white cardstock, vellum, Meandering Floral embossing folder, kitsch flamingo, picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, and mustard seed distress inks, blending brush, white pigment ink, Sending Sentiments clear stamp and die of the month, clear ink and white embossing powder

I ink-blended some distress inks, then embossed that panel, highlighted with white pigment ink, then just added my sentiment stamped on vellum.

You can look HERE for information on Spellbinders Clubs.  Each is available only from the 6th until the 27th of each month.  If you click on my links under each card, you can see the specifics of each product.  You can subscribe to the kits separately, but there are also lots of ways to combine several of them (scroll down and look under Value Clubs).  And you can "unjoin" a subscription at any time without any penalty.



4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

An exquisite trio of cards Lin - loving the final one in particular
Blessings
Maxine

Dawn T said...

fabulous cards Lin. All so pretty.

Lisa Elton said...

A trio of lovely cards, Lin! Love the colors on the last one!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Three beauties, Lin - you've really inspired me to use my Spellbinders box when it arrives!! Especially love the inking on that 3D ef for card 3!