Sunday, February 18, 2024

Altenew February Inspiration Challenge

 I was taken with the colors for this month's challenge at Altenew.  I would have preferred to use my Altenew floral dies, but they are at home, and I'm here in Florida!  Fortunately I brought along this Fragrant Florals Craft Your Life kit.  Here's what I came up with.


supplies: white and charcoal cardstock, Fragrant Florals stamp, matching stencils, embossing folder and die, Altenew mini ink cubes in Lime, Baby Pink, Fuschia, and Orange Cream, blending brushes, a Spellbinders sentiment

I like this tiny sentiment - it doesn't cover up too much of this lovely image!

Here's the inspiration we were given for this month - pretty snazzy, don't you agree?



2 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card!

Lisa Elton said...

Beautifully done, Lin, love this!